- Notes- Be warned, not fluffy! Mpreg and rape warning. *FACEPALM* Sorry people! -First time-
- POV: Varies. You mainly get Patrick and Jon’s perspectives, as well as Patrick’s thoughts in italics as well as Jon’s now. There’s also a narrator of sorts.
- Disclaimer: True: The left lung is smaller than the right to make room for the heart. False: This work of fiction.
- Summary: When Brendon gets cancer, Patrick starts feeling like the invisible 15-year-old brother.
- Summary: The called his name, and his heart stood still. Castiel knew it was bad, but he had no idea that the tide had turned, that Dean was being slowly broken in his hands. [Apparently his hands are numb?]